Welcome To Wessex Vets
We are a long-established, independent companion animal practice located in Street, Somerset. Our foremost purpose is the care of animals entrusted to us. All our patients are seen as individuals and their long term welfare is our principal objective. Our staff are specially selected with this in mind. We offer a quality service at competitive prices in a modern and friendly atmosphere. A warm welcome awaits you and your pet and we pride ourselves on an individual, personal service. Wessex Vets is a small practice, with only two vets in the practice continuity of care is guaranteed and you will receive a professional and caring service.
Please take some time to look around our site, meet our staff and see the facilities we have to offer
We have a wide range of facilities for our clients on-site including:
· A large private car park.
· Daily consultations, with convenient appointments.
· A purpose built operating suite with on site x-rays, laboratory, blood pressure monitoring and dental equipment.
· A Behavioural Consultant.
· Nurse clinics.
· A spacious reception area offering all of your pets food, flea and worming needs.
· 24 hour emergency service, home visits by arrangement and a animal ambulance for you and your pet.
· Pet Passports Scheme
· Monthly Budget Plan to help you spread the cost of routine pet care.